WELCOME TO THE LOCALIZATION COMPANY MOUSE-POWER GMBH
We are very happy to announce that 4players gave us the award for the best game localization in 2014 for Assassin’s Creed Unity!
Our latest projects:
Assassin’s Creed Syndicate and Far Cry Primal are the latest AAA-titles that we worked on. Both have been available since November 2015 / February 2016. We are proud about a very positive feedback from testers and players.
We are very happy to announce that 4players gave us the award for the best game localization in 2014 for Assassin’s Creed Unity!
We are happy to welcome new customers in the boat: SDI Media Germany GmbH (for add-lip books and artistic direction) and the Gameloft GmbH (for trailer-recordings). Let’s strive for a long-term and smooth collaboration!
mouse-power is a passionate, multi-lingual team with years of experience. As a localization manufacture we bank on manual work, linguistic skill and experienced specialists. The reviews of the respective print media speak a plain language.
Localization is more than a job to us. Flexibility and keeping tight deadlines are our daily routine. We only use translation software if specifically demanded by the customer. Furthermore, it is one of our main goals to always build our project teams form the best available translators, directors, voice actors and testers.
We love games and fully identify ourselves with your project. The best possible linguistic quality is our goal and aspiration, which we substantiate with our competent team members in our offices in Berlin and Mettmann, as well as carefully selected partners in Germany and Europe. And all of this at a good price! Please check it out yourself.
Far Cry 3 - German Synchronisation - XL Version
Mit Torsten Michaelis, der deutschen Stimme von Pagan Min im Tonstudio | Far Cry 4 | Ubisoft-TV
FAR CRY 4 - German Synchronisation with SiriuS
REFERENCES FORM YOUR OWN OPINION
Not everyone is lucky enough to make their living with something they love. Hence we are very happy and grateful for the opportunity to collaborate on the following computer game projects.
Due to our proven quality assurance, we do not fear transparency, as it is always our aspiration to deliver the best possible result. In the following you can find an extract of the games localized by us to enable you to form your own opinion about the media feedback about our work. Should you be interested please ask for a complete list by email. We also recommend to use the independent platform http://critify.de/ to compare press reviews.
Far Cry 3, Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon, Far Cry 4, Driver: San Francisco, Assassin’s Creed 1, 2, 3, 4 und Unity, Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood, Assassin’s Creed Revelations, Assassin’s Creed Liberation, Prince of Persia, Anno (Wii & DS), H.A.W.X, The Dog Island, Tom Clancy’s Rainbow 6 Vegas 1 und 2, Die Siedler: Aufstieg eines Königreichs, CSI: Teile 1 – 5, Driver: Parallel lines, Rabbids Invasion, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Peter Jackson’s King Kong, Untold Legends 2, Beyond Good & Evil, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon, Darkwatch, Splinter Cell, Brothers in Arms, Fashion Academy 2, Abenteuer auf dem Reiterhof, Catz, Dogz XIII, And 1 Basketball, GROM, Playboy: The Mansion, Stupid Invaders, Blitzkrieg, Dark Planet, Warlords 4, The mighty quest for epic loot, Watchdogs, Watchdogs Bad Blood and many more …
Experienced and linguistically skilled journalists are very important for the public perception. Only if the quality of gaming localizations is recognized, named and evaluated following certain objective benchmarks, are buyers and publishers able to make the right decisions.
Assassin’s Creed Unity
- Typical for AC: The outstanding staging … The exciting, movie-like main story with the great actors motivates the player as much as the historic playground.
- Outstanding voice actors / good heroes / some fantastic secondary characters
- Very good actors create a nice atmosphere, especially Arno is very sympathetic in his dialogs.
- 4players-Award for best localization of the year 2014
- “You will never hear from him again.” Well, I certainly don’t hope so. The high-quality localization is the first thing that grabbed me when I started Wach Dogs. I know the voice actors from TV and Cinema and they ensure an immersive atmosphere.
- Again, Ubisoft deserves special praise for the German localization of a game…
Plus: very good German dubbing www.pcgames.de
- Watch Dogs was so seriously hyped that in fact I expected to be disappointed. I have to say the opposite is the case.
Plus: very good German actors www.gamersglobal.de
Assassin’s Creed 4 Black Flag:
- The German loc-version is full of great and famous voices (Martin Semmelrogge and Oliver Rohrbeck amongst others), and is amongst the best localizations of the year …
Plus: surprisingly multifaceted, well-spun yarn, very good German localization; www.4players.de
- As in many movies, a great antagonist can do more than the actual hero. AC4 is missing such a character. A few of the present characters would be suitable, but their characters aren’t developed because they die too soon or only seldomly turn up.
This is made up for by the fascinating pirate buddies of Edward, which are pleasantly animated by the German synchronization. Mainly the theatrical Blackbeard, the Gentleman Hornigold, the androgynous James Kidd and funny Stede Bonnet do their best to cover up the weaknesses of the story.
Plus: amazing German actors; www.gameswelt.de
- The German localization of AC has always been high-class, but this time, the German actors are as good as never before.
Plus: Excellent German actors, very believable hero; www.gamestar.de
- The story shows a lot of twists. Even though some of the revelations are foreseeable and some of the tragic situations are inevitable – thanks to the great artistic direction and strong German synchronization, everything is worth seeing and hearing.
Plus: ingenious German synchronization; www.gamepro.de
Far Cry 3:
- “And the Oscar goes to […] Not only the insane Vaas, whose acting is beyond any doubt, also the rebel Citra or the crazy Dr. Earnhardt convince with their lively mimiks and their great synchronization […] All characters are recorded in a gorgeous and credible way.
The highlight surely is Vaas Montenegro, in the German version dubbed by the German voice of Matt Damon, who partially even manages to overshadow the English original”; xboxuser.de
- “Especially noteworthy is the sound of this island adventure. For the German synchronization, Ubisoft dishes a cast of voice actors that is almost unrivalled!
+ successful synchronization with a lot of well known German voices. For the effort put into the synchronization we bestow a special sound awards.” Gameradio.de
- “Excellent German voice output”; insidegames.ch
- “On the acoustic side especially the German synchronization and the ambient sounds can convince.” Gamezoom.net
- “Also the sound made me feel warm all over. The furious speeches coming from the elite of German voice actors were not only recorded in a great way, they are also very funny, as the texts in the game generally are.” ; nextgamer.de
- “I also have to praise Ubisoft for the German localization, which is a real success.” ; gamersglobal.de
Assassin’s Creed 3:
- “Above any doubts are the sound and the dubbing. Here especially the mainly excellent voice actors and excel”; computerbase.de
- “A special ear-catcher is – surprise! – the German synchronization. Ubisoft was able to acquire amongst others the German voice of Daniel Craig, Morgan Freeman, Kevin Spacey, Ben Stiller and Catherine Zeta-Jones, who manage to master this task in an outstanding manner. Even emotions like anger or sadness, often a stumbling stone in German game dubbings, come over well all the time.” gamepro.de
“Have we mentioned the fantastic German version already, where each voice actor is a perfect match, showing a great deal of enthusiasm – and where they don’t have to read trashy translations, which is quite often the case for other (even top) titles? High compliments go to the responsible people, there is no reason not to play the German version.” (Review on gamersglobal.de)
“The sound deserves to be praised as well. An outstanding performance from the German synchronization to the musical score. […] This perfect dubbing crowns the gaming experience and really puts the player into the 15th century.“ (Review on gamezone.de)
Far Cry 4:
- After our test, we issue an urgent travel recommendation to Kyrat!
Through the whole game, we hear – as usual for Ubisoft productions – only high quality material. The German dubbing is excellent, especially Pagan Min, Amita, Sabal, Reggie and Yogi really come alive due to their voice actors.
Plus: first-class German actors gamestar.de
- Very good characters, especially Pagan Mi. The poster boy of Kyrat is so entertaining, because between his small talks and his choleric temper tantrums, he always remains authentic and unpredictable. Or when the edgy Hurk gives a movie-like cowboy monologue about Clint Eastwood, Twitter and Bro-Love, that’s outstanding entertainment. Only a few games manage to present the “Zeitgeist” as confidently and realistically as Far Cry 4. computerbild.de
- The FC series lives of it’s exorbitant and crazy characters. Pagan Min is as entertaining as his predecessor Vaas, only more believable. Unfortunately, after the first 15 minutes, you don’t get to see him for a lot of hours. But instead, you meet the fanatic Loginus, or the especially charming junkies Reggie ad Yogi. spieletipps.de
- The characters are diversified and colorful, and the German dubbing is outstanding. Even Kevin Spacey in CoD would get glassy eyes.
Long drives in the car are very entertaining due to the very funny radio DJ with his lavatory humor. giga.de
- Charismatic bad guy, outstanding German dubbing.
Nothing to improve with regards to sound! It’s simply outstanding, especially the weapon sounds and the German dubbing deserve extra praise. xboxfront.de
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon:
- “Once again really commendable is the love for the detail when you look up certain topics in the internal database of the game. They’re bubbling with jokes and should definitely be read by everyone, as the texts were obviously written with lots of love. […] The German voice output is on a high level“ – insidegames.ch
- “Apart from the excellent German voice actors especially the synthesized music stands out […] + very good actors”; krawall.de
- “But one highlight is the voice output, that successfully captures the cheesy flair. The dialogues were written and recorded in a gorgeously exaggerated manner.”; xbox360.de.gaming-universe.de
- “I already know, that we will quote one or the other line from this game for years to come.”; gamestar.de
Diver San Francisco:
- “Also the voice acting is very well done […] I believe, during all the hours I played Driver San Francisco, none of these dialogues was repeated. Given the number of shifts I performed, this is a very astounding and impressive fact.” gamecity.ch
- “It does not happen too often that a single voice catches your attention. But when the German voice of good old Charlie Harper performs as sidekick for Mister Tanner, things become exciting.” looki.de
- “… but the German synchronization and above all the successful use of the brilliant and diversified musical score will knock your socks off.” gameswelt.de
Assassin’s Creed Revelations:
- “The English and the German voice actors as well deliver an outstanding performance and give personality to the lucent game characters. Even side characters and passers-by were dubbed successfully. This adds to the great atmosphere.” videogameszone.de
- “The atmospheric compositions by Jesper Kyd as well as the cinsistently successful localization are at least on the same level as the prequel.” 4players.
- “Very good synchronization” gamepro.de
- “For once a convincing German synchronization of a video game.” de.ign.com
Previously, Assassin’s Creed 2 and Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood were also equally acclaimed by the press and the players. Apart from several very good reviews we are especially proud of winning the third place in the game of the year awards in the category “best localization” from the magazine www.4players.de for Assassin’s Creed 2.
More press reviews about Assassin’s Creed 2:
“Especially the excellent German synchronization and the good voice actors can convince.” gameswelt.at
Beyond Good and Evil:
- “[…] just as the outstanding voice actors who really bring the characters to life and make sure that the player swiftly becomes friends […] ingenious character design, perfect atmosphere, very good German localization” gamezone.de about Beyond Good & Evil
- “Production fit for the cinema, exemplary synchronization […] cut scenes and dialogs are fantastic […] Pro: fantastic cinema atmosphere, unbelievably good German synch”, Maniac about Beyond good & Evil
Prince of Persia:
- “[…] The German synchronisation is amongst the best currently available for computer games. And that is not only the case for the technical side, meaning that the characters are always lip-synch, but also for the delivered puns.”, gamezone.de about Prince of Persia
- “[…] sounds from the far east, crystal clear voices and a lot of puns add the salt to Prince of Persia. It is fun to listen to the dialogs and the great voice actors really convey the game atmosphere.” gamesmania.de about Prince of Persia
Düsseldorfer Str. 29
Phone: +49 (0) 2104 / 95 76 22
Fax: +49 (0) 2104 / 95 76 21
Executive managers: Frank Haut, Florian Köhler
Register court: Amtsgericht Wuppertal
Register number: HR 21727
VAT-ID in accordance with § 27 a Umsatzsteuergesetz: DE 815072499
Design of the mouse-power logo and corporate design: Frau Matzenauer
Conversion and programming of website: Claudia Prommegger
Legal disclaimer: Despite taking careful controlling measures, we are not liable for the content of external links. The respective operator of the linked pages is responsible for their content.
All trademarks and labels are property of the respective holder of rights.